Thursday, May 26, 2005

One Cup Tea

I was damn busy for the whole day and could'nt even come up with a topic for my blog. it was some kind of modular release of my project to be delieverable by end of the day. i was busy hitting these keys on the keyboard and talking to this intelligent(though dumb) machine and trying hard to complete my work asap. it was taking forever.but now its enough. wanted a Break. Sometime to spend away from this creepy noise of keys and those shouting mails of client.

I asked my boss for a 15 min break and headed towards kitchen.Got a cup of tea.
and gone to terrace. now i was feeling a bit relaxed. trying to forget all those work related tensions. i was feeling hungry as well, but dinner had not come yet.

this all situation has taken me back to the hostel days. where we all were used to jump from the backside boundary wall to have dinner at "Sethi's Dhaba" . that sethi's dhaba was a craze for us that time. where vishal (my friend) got his both legs fractured while jumping from the wall. ha ha....this brought a smile on my face and in between i heard someone' s calling me, sir, Dinner aa gaya hai(Sir, Dinner is here) i turned back, it was Ramchandar Bhaiya calling me for dinner. i tried to get myself back from sethi's dhaba and moved to kitchen again. boss was already there. i was feeling hungry like anything. we had our dinner and started the damn work again.Reached home at 2 in the night.

Cheers !!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home